This is the Playing for Others’ culminating community celebration of the Playing for Others season. Specific plans for this event are an all-year task. However, there are some staples to the event that spans the three weekends in late April and early May:
- Multiple performances of the Theatre Experience Musical
- Red carpet event for our buddies, with limo rides, paparazzi & front row seats to the musical
- Red carpet after-party
- Photography display and purchase
- Songwriting competition finals & Music Experience Concert
- NEW THIS YEAR! – Development and performance of Dance Concert incorporating Visual Artists and Musicians.
All Arts Festival events are ticketed and open to the public.